Saturday, August 2, 2008

A VISIT TO MY SISTER'S NEW CONDO

I was in Taipei City from July 31 to August 1 to visit Baby, my youngest sister, in her new condominium unit. I must admit it is much cozier, much bigger, much prettier, and more expensive I guess from her previous house. Let me take you then to a tour to her new dwelling place.


This is the grand entrance...

....and the grand staircase, but we will take the elevator.

Let me pose for a photo shot before we go up to the fifth floor.


Welcome!!! Relax, feel at home.



Yes, CNN...

This is the kitchen, the left door is the Japanese computer room, the right door is the washing room.

Open sesame!!!!

This Japanese computer room definitely doesn't look Japanese at all in this picture.
What a huge refrigerator! You can stuff it with food that can last "till thy kingdom come."

This is my sister's bedroom.


This is the guest room...my room.


Ah, what a cute little boy.

Let me bring you down to the garden...


...to the children's little amphitheater...

... and to the swimming pool!!!


And presenting...the owner of the house...
The Duchess of Taipei City!!!

And presenting...the story-teller and the distinguished guest!!!

HOW ABOUT YOU, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO VISIT US HERE IN TAIWAN?